This interview is further proof CS is endgame. They know. And they are adorable. Colin is so cute in this interview trying to play things off. He gets so flustered and the last bit when he says “he likes her” is the best thing ever. I want one. (x)
Disney Questionnaire: Part 2!
Send me a number for my answer!
1. How old were you when you first visited a Disney park?
2. Do you like the new look of the Disney princesses?
3. Do you look for Hidden Mickeys in the parks?
4. What's your favorite character signature collected from the parks?
5. Have you ever had a Disney movie marathon?
6. Do you collect Vinylmations?
7. Favorite underrated Disney movie?
8. Favorite Disney/Pixar movie?
9. Do you prefer Rapunzel's long hair or short hair?
10. Disney movie you watch the most?
11. Have you ever had a birthday in the parks?
12. Have you ever played Musical Chairs with the Mad hatter?
13. Did you like Pocahontas 2?
14. Have you ever had a crush on a Disney character?
15. Who is your favorite prince?
16. Favorite villain?
17. What Disney movie makes you cry the easiest?
18. Favorite land in the parks?
19. Have you ever been to EPCOT?
20. Do you collect Disney mugs?
21. Have you ever dressed up as a Disney character for Halloween?
22. What's your favorite Dapper Dans song?
23. Do you have a Disney OTP?
24. What is one Disney song you can listen to 20 times on repeat?
25. Favorite Timon & Pumbaa moment?
26. If you could spend a day in any Disney movie, which would it be?
27. Would you ride Splash Mountain and Grizzly River Run on a freezing cold day?
28. Do you have a favorite Disney park restaurant?
29. Have you ever named a pet after a Disney character?
30. Favorite Walt Disney quote?
If anyone is on right now, pick out some Disney questions to ask us the moderators.
ASK BOX LINK: http://the-disney-residents.tumblr.com/ask
I hate that everyone thinks that Disney is only for little kids. Disney is for everyone, from young to old. Disney is one of the only things that can make almost every human on this earth feel young again. It doesn’t matter if you go to a Disney theme park, watch a Disney movie, or simply drink out of your favorite Disney mug, you always feel the Disney magic. Disney is not just for the little ones, it is for everyone who believes in magic and for everyone who can let themselves be young again. Disney was based and centered on Imagination, we all can imagine so why do we only say Disney is for little kids?